Game of aim..

[Blog#1.2]

Update(2025): This is one of the very few and early prose where I tried my hand on writing in English. That was interesting time, when I was in class IX. Here it is...


On the last stage of your aim,
surely you would have some fame,
but that may play a game
to distract you from your aim.

It would be only in your hand
to handle your fame,
and if it occurs, then it's game
then your aim will not slip from your hand.

If you want your mind to stay toward your aim,
you must keep your head straight.
You will get your goal; that will show your trait.
All hope that at least you will get your aim.


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I would love to hear your unique interpretation, constructive feedback, or just a friendly hello.

Read more Blog: