Forgotten...

[blog#7.0]

There is a weight I carry but cannot name. A shape in the fog. Something lost that refuses to stay lost.


What have I forgotten?

I do not remember. Yet I am searching. I do not know what I have forgotten, but I am searching nonetheless. I must have forgotten something.

Tell me... what have I forgotten?

For I have forgotten and I am searching.

I have searched for a long while now. I am tired. If the forgotten was important, why have I forgotten? If not important... why did I ever have what I have forgotten?

I remember my name. I remember my home. I remember to eat and drink. I even remember to sleep! Yes, I remember to sleep.

So what have I forgotten?

Why have I forgotten?

I know I have forgotten.

But why do I know that I have forgotten?!

If I have forgotten, why have I not forgotten that I have forgotten? It would be better. It would be so much better!

But I am in search of what I have forgotten. I want to know! I have to know what I have forgotten!

Is someone there?

Tell me, sell me what I have forgotten! It is important. It is everything. Is it everything?

I have not forgotten what I have forgotten. I have not forgotten the loss! Is it loss?

Say... is it a blessing or a curse?

Is it a curse or a blessing that I have not forgotten that I have forgotten?

I have forgotten!

I have forgotten!

And I cannot forget that I have forgotten!

Yes... I cannot forget that I have forgotten! It is important.

Is it important? It is important...


Comments

  1. What have you forgotten? Do you remember??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can one suppos to remember something when it is forgotten ✌๐Ÿป

      Delete
    2. That's the question, isn't it? The paradox of knowing you've forgotten.

      Delete
  2. Determining whether the cat is alive requires opening the box buddy…..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, precisely! The box stays closed and I keep searching.

      Delete
  3. Sometimes its better to forget that you have forgotten. To Spare the misery of frustration, of search.

    Sometimes just remember to forget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you choose to forget? Or does forgetting choose you?

      Delete
  4. เคธเคฎाเคฒोเคšเค•January 30, 2026 at 4:38 PM

    เคธเคฌเคธे เคชเคนเคฒे เคช्เคฐเคถ्เคจ เคฏเคน เคนैं เค•ि เคตो เคญूเคฒा เค•्เคฏूँ เคนै, เคถुเคฐूเคตाเคค เคคो เค‰เคธเคจे เค…เคš्เค›े เคธे เค•ी। เค•ि เคฏเคฆि เค•ोเคˆ เค†เคตเคถ्เคฏเค• เคตเคธ्เคคु เคนोเคคी เคคो เคฏाเคฆ เคนोเคคी, เค•िเคจ्เคคु เคถाเคฏเคฆ เค†เคตเคถ्เคฏเค• เคจ เคนोเค—ी, เค•िเคจ्เคคु เคœिเคธ เคช्เคฐเค•ाเคฐ เคธे เค‰เคธเค•ा เค…เคจ्เคคเคฐ्เคฎเคจ เคฌाเคฐ-เคฌाเคฐ เค‰เคธे เค•เคน เคฐเคนा เคนै เค•ि เคตो เค•ुเค› เคญूเคฒ เค—เคฏा เคนै। เค‡เคธเคธे เคคो เคฏเคนी เคช्เคฐเคคीเคค เคนोเคคा เคนै เค•ि เคธเคฌเคธे  เคชเคนเคฒे เคตเคน เค•्เคฏा เคญूเคฒा เคนै, เคฏเคน เคœाเคจเคจा เคธे เคชเคนเคฒे เค•्เคฏूँ เคญूเคฒा เคนै? เคฏे เคœाเคจเคจा เค†เคตเคถ्เคฏเค• เคนै,
    เค•्เคฏा เคตो เค†เคตเคถ्เคฏเค• เคจเคนीं เคฅी? เค”เคฐ เคฏเคฆि เค†เคตเคถ्เคฏเค• เคจเคนीं เคฅी เคคो เค‡เคคเคจे เคช्เคฐเคถ्เคจ เค‡เคคเคจा เคตिเคšाเคฐ เค•्เคฏूँ? เคฎेเคฐा เคคो เคฎाเคจเคจा เคฏเคน เคนै เคฏเคฆि เค‰เคธเคจे เค•ुเค› เค†เคตเคถ्เคฏเค• เคตเคธ्เคคु เคญूเคฒी เคนै เค”เคฐ เคชाเคถ्เคšाเคค्เคฏ เคฎें เคตเคน เค…เค—เคฒी เคชंเค•्เคคि เคฎें เคฏเคน เค•เคนเคคे เคฐเคนा เคนै เค•ि เค•िเคคเคจा เคฌेเคนเคคเคฐ เคนोเคคा เคฏเคฆि เคตो  เค•ुเค› เคญूเคฒा เคนै , เคฏเคน เคฌाเคค เคญी เคญूเคฒ เคœाเคคा । เค‡เคธเคธे เคคो เคฏเคน เคฒเค—เคคा เคนै เค•ि เคฏा เคคो เคฏे เค•ोเคˆ เคเคธी เค†เคตเคถ्เคฏเค• เคตเคธ्เคคु เคนै เคœो เค‡เคธเค•े เคฆाเคฏिเคค्เคตों เคธे เคœुเคก़ी เคนै, เคœिเคธเคธे เคฏे เคชिंเคก เค›ूเคก़ाเคจा เคšाเคนเคคा เคนै। เค…เคฅเคตा เคฏे เค•ोเคˆ เค…เคจाเคตเคถ्เคฏเค• เคตเคธ्เคคु เคนै เคœिเคธเค•ो เคฏे เคญूเคฒ เคตเคถ เค†เคตเคถ्เคฏเค• เคฎाเคจ เคฌैเค ा เคนै। เคฌाเคฆ เคฎें เคœเคฌ เคตो เคฆूเคธเคฐों เค•ो เค‰เคธเค•ी เคธเคนाเคฏเคคा เค•เคฐเคจे เค•ो เค•เคนเคคा เคนै , เค”เคฐ เคฌाเคฐ-เคฌाเคฐ เค•เคญी เคธเคฌ เค•ुเค›  เคนै  เคฏा เคถाเคฏเคฆ เคจเคนीं เคนै เค•เคฐเคคा เคนै ,เค”เคฐ เค…ंเคคिเคฎ เคฎें เคœเคฌ เค‰เคธเคจे end it is important เคชเคฐ เค•िเคฏा เคนै เค‰เคธเคธे เคฎैं เค”เคฐ เคฆृเคข़ เคนोเค•เคฐ เค•เคนเคคा เคนूं เค•ि เคตो เค…เคจाเคตเคถ्เคฏเค• เคนै।  เค…เคฅเคตा เคœो เคฐुเคšि เคฎाเคค्เคฐ เคธे เคธंเคฌंเคงिเคค เคนै, เคœिเคธे เคตो เคญूเคฒเคตเคถ เค…เคชเคจा เคฒเค•्เคท्เคฏ เคฎाเคจ เคฌैเค ा เคนै เคตाเคธ्เคคुเคคः เค‰เคธे เค†เค—े เคฌเคข़เคจा เคšाเคนिเค เค‡เคธ เคฆ्เคตंเคฆ เคธे।
    Text me when you got to know my name.....๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
    เคŸिเคช्เคชเคฃी เคคुเคฎ्เคนाเคฐे เคธเคนเคชाเค ी เค•े เคฆ्เคตाเคฐा (on the poem "Forgotten..."๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But does it matter whether it was necessary or not? What matters is that I've forgotten, and I remember that I've forgotten. Maybe the search itself is what I can't forget.

      And about your name... I think I'll keep searching for that too ๐Ÿ˜„

      Delete
    2. "There is a weight I carry but cannot name. A shape in the fog. Something lost that refuses to stay lost."
      I guess it's not his fault for going out of context. Rather the Overview of the poem might had forced him to think that way. Whether Why he had forgotten than asking what he had forgotten. Better not to search.๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ
      You well Wisher.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I would love to hear your unique interpretation, constructive feedback, or just a friendly hello.

Read more Blog:

Game of aim..