A crack in the mask...

[blog#9.2]

What a fascinating face you have, I wonder what mask you wear? For I have yet to see a crack...


A crack in the mask
And the world crumbled
And the crowd stumbled
And the silent clown
Laughed and laughed
And laughed and laughed...

A crack in the mask
And forever became never
And always became ever
And the silent clown
Laughed and laughed
And laughed and laughed...

A crack in the mask
And the near became far
And enough became subpar
And the silent clown
Laughed and laughed
And laughed and laughed...

A crack in the mask
And nothing left to mend
The story came to an end
And the laughing clown
Laughed and laughed
And laughed and laughed.


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I would love to hear your unique interpretation, constructive feedback, or just a friendly hello.

Read more Blog:

Game of aim..